1. The moment you have made up your mind to switch firms or jobs approach the recruiters. We get monthly PAN India mandates from all the firms that we are empaneled with mentioning the PQE(Post Qualification Experience) & Practise Area they are looking to hire.
2. Avoid sharing your resumes randomly on the LinkedIn, website, job portals, or with any other source without discussing the actual opening as most firms have 6 Months to 1 Year freeze on profiles. This means that if your profile was randomly shared with them and then we again share it with them as your consultant before the lapse of this period we will simply hear "duplicate profile" OR "profile exists in our database".
3. We would no longer have representation over your candidature nor we can follow up further with the firm on your behalf. So to avoid duplicacy kindly share your profile 1st with us.
4. There are different formats to be followed or forms to be filled while applying to various firms. Once you have discussed the openings and formats of applications with us and we receive your details, we would be sharing your profile with the HR of the firms. They in turn will share it with the Partners of the teams applied to and within a few days share the feedback with us whether your profile has been shortlisted for interview or not.
5. If your profile gets shortlisted for an interview there are 3 to 4 Technical Rounds and then a final HR discussion if the firm wants to hire you.
6. Please note that we will guide you at each stage in the interview process and are always there to mentor you.